The ACCESS Condominium
For students, couples or business executives looking for a special place to stay, ACCESS has a luxury furnished condominium available for rent on a weekly basis.
This one-bedroom apartment can sleep up to 4 people (double bed in bedroom and double pull-out sofa in living room).
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you will need. Bed sheets are also provided.
- no reservation fee
- minimum 4 week stay
CAN $500.00 / week
- 1 minute walk to subway, shopping centre, supermarket
- 20-minute subway ride to ACCESS
- TV, telephone, dishwasher, ensuite laundry
- exercise room
- beautiful residential neighbourhood
Furnished apartments are available for rent.
You may wish to live by yourself in an apartment or share with friends. Furnished apartments (especially when rented for periods less than one year) can be quite expensive. Often students will stay in homestay or a dormitory for their first month or two. During this time, they find their own apartment or room to rent in a house.
ACCESS has a bulletin board with some apartments and rooms advertised. Many students also find apartments by looking in Toronto’s newspapers.
We reserve (CAN $225 Accommodation Placement Fee)
- prices range from CAN $1500 – $2500 / month
- prices depend on number of rooms, facilities and location
You reserve (no charge)
- Visit www.rentseeker.ca for a list of available apartments
- You make arrangements before or after you arrive in Toronto
|Accommodation Placement Fee (one-time fee)||$225|
|Furnished Apartment (weekly)||$500 - 650|